When I started the blog, it was after your second semester revision week following the trial examination. Some of you were nervous towards the practical examination because you have no experience whatsoever. Happily I started the blog and am glad it managed to help to calm down quite a number of you. This time, I am writing the post with a heavy heart.
After the starry night dinner, pictures taken that night were uploaded. One of the students commented, “Sir, you are sad we are leaving you ar, you are not smiling leh “.
How observant they are. I can’t deny that I am sad. There are a few factors that contributed to this. One is unavoidable, you are going to leave us real soon and there is a very high possibility that we will not see each other again. This, I can’t change it and I have to learn to accept it. The other factors, well, I am trying my best to revert it even though it may have a low chance of success. As one of the students came to me the other day saying she has a lot of worries and I advised her that for those she can’t change it, she has to learn to accept it. But for others, don’t give up even it may have only 1% chance of solving it. Well, I am trying. If I am not successful, then I may have to carry this sadness, with regret, for the rest of my remaining life and to my tomb.
This time around, the trial examination results are not as desirable. Don’t give up, I know you can do it. You always rise to the occasion, just like your first semester. Are you trying to “SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST”? Rest well and prepare well for the final thrust come January 2009.
After the starry night dinner, pictures taken that night were uploaded. One of the students commented, “Sir, you are sad we are leaving you ar, you are not smiling leh “.
How observant they are. I can’t deny that I am sad. There are a few factors that contributed to this. One is unavoidable, you are going to leave us real soon and there is a very high possibility that we will not see each other again. This, I can’t change it and I have to learn to accept it. The other factors, well, I am trying my best to revert it even though it may have a low chance of success. As one of the students came to me the other day saying she has a lot of worries and I advised her that for those she can’t change it, she has to learn to accept it. But for others, don’t give up even it may have only 1% chance of solving it. Well, I am trying. If I am not successful, then I may have to carry this sadness, with regret, for the rest of my remaining life and to my tomb.
This time around, the trial examination results are not as desirable. Don’t give up, I know you can do it. You always rise to the occasion, just like your first semester. Are you trying to “SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST”? Rest well and prepare well for the final thrust come January 2009.
Best Of Luck To ALL Of You.
3 comments:
siR, we'll try to do our best in the coming exam! thanks for all the teaching and hope that you put on us! seriously thanks a lot! to you, and also to all the other lecturers who teach us with all your hearts! thanks!!
Best physics lecturer i ever had is u sir.... U care for us n i'm sure we will meet again in future... we still have half a year to enjoy... Next time if come kuching again will surely bring u around for kuching cheap n delicious food. Last time too short haha impossible to finish everything....
sir please dont be sad. have u heard before that the earth is small so we can bump inot each other easily. sir, i will give my best shot and put my best foot forward!
Post a Comment