Friday, January 16, 2009

Hints ? Clues ?

Few more days will be your Physics practical test. If I tell you not to worry, you will never listen to me or believe me. Well, I don't say it is easy, but take my word, nothing to surprise you. I know your tender hearts are under tremendous pressure, can't afford to receive another shock. Just read my earlier post written for your unit 3 practical to revise what to do during your practicals. ( I think is in May 08 )


Hints ? I don't like to give hints because you may interpret wrongly and end up worst. If you can remember the first and the last experiments that we went through, you shouldn't worry at all. We make sure you are well prepared before we send you to the battle front. We taught you, now is the time you use what you have learnt. Use the weapons wisely, just don't invent your own weapon.

If you are not sure about the circuit connection, ask the supervisor to have a look. No marks will be deducted if there is no major help given. Well, remember that less marks is always better than no marks at all.

Your first paper will start on Monday,19th January. With the experience of your trial examination, I am sure you are well prepared this time. What I can do here is to wish you well and wish you luck, lots of it. Take care.

Adios

No comments: