Today is the last day of your break, all of you must come back to college to begin your next semester tomorrow. Well, it is always the case :- going home time is always as early as possible but coming back time is as late as possible. Your last paper was over on 6th June 7.00 pm. and by 8.00 pm there are people who have started to leave the college ground already. Today, most of you will arrive in the late afternoon or in the evening, but I am sure some of you will try to sneak in tomorrow mornng.
Am I happy to see you all tomorrow? Well, it is a mixed feeling. It is nice to hear your laughter and see you "innocent" faces again but on the other hand, I might not have peace of mind again. Neverthless, welcome back.
1 comment:
hie teacher..yeah,,i'm the 1 trying to sneak back early monday morning..but failed..hehe..n missed my 1st physics class this sem..hehe..ur class leh
so sori..nex time i go back 2 swak, i bring pepper for u..hoho
Post a Comment