It’s the month of May again, the month of A-Level examination. Every year this time I will have more time since my students will be sitting for the examination. This year, I did a few “first”. It is the first time I watched Thomas Cup live in Bukit Jalil stadium after so many times that we hosted the event. It is also the first time that I watched a “live” musical:--“The Westside Story” in Istana Budaya. I also received a surprise birthday cake this year from the JPA-08 students which I always think that they are not close to me. I was wrong; they too have me in their hearts.
It is more than a year since I last posted in my blog. It is about the same length of time that my students had gone oversea. During the first few weeks/months of their stay, I did drop in to chat with them. But later, I realized that they are quite hard – pressed for time, so I stopped. Since then, I only talk to some of them occasionally, and even that also mostly to the pharmacy people because, in my opinion, they have more time. Pardon me if I am wrong. During such time, there are few changes that I observed. Most are more matured emotionally and in their thinking. Some are still as “innocent” and few are growing too fast --- they are too grey/old in their thinking and emotion ( sounds like observations of the Rutherford's alpha - scattering experiment ) All in all, they have reservations when they talk to me already. Is this the signs of their entering into adulthood?
During the past year, I do drop by my blog and read some of the old posts. It is like visiting the “old house”. Each touch of the “old furniture” brought back some memories. As I indulged in those memories, I suddenly realized that they have all grown up. Now their feathers have fully grown and dried and ready to ……...!? It’s time I must let go.
8 comments:
sir!!!!finaly,u updated ur blog!!!it is a long wait for me.My neck is now having the same length as giraffe's.I admit that we have grown up but it is an undeniable fact tat you are still in our heart!How can I forget a teacher like u who always pulling my leg by calling me "jenny"and chiaming me all the time? lol.I miss the time we had dinner together in restaurant near ucsi.I miss the time u tell us the story of the "tea".I miss all the time we had been together.
u are in our hearts and will always be..
Sir, no one shall ever forget u! I believe in that, even dentistry student that need to pull teeth also dont dare to cabut ur gigi coz they siak u, u knw!!! LOL...anyway sir, will never 4get u ok? U r such a great lecturer. I will never forget ur willingness to stay extra hours just to assure we gone through everything! I won;t forget u do send me to KL Sentral b4 whe I'm headache of hw to go back! I won;t forget the heart warming e-mail that u send me that day. Its short yet I know that u still care for us! Thx a lot sir! I myself do grown up which encourage me to express my love and gratitude more to ppl around me. Always cherish ur students with love, sir. I'm sure they will appreciate it! Just like JPA 07 and 08 loh...so guai~~~
And, Sir, Happy to see ur talkings again! I can listen to ur sound again eventually. I'll meet u sir at KL 15/16 June, make sure u r available at that time!
:)
Sir, it's great to see you updating your blog, but at the same time feeling sad reading it. Sir~~~ you should never think like this you know? We love you and always will!!! We might be not keeping in touch due to many reasons(be it busy or difference in time), but you are always on our heart and mind! We might have grown up, but that's something good isn't it? Life is all about growing up and learning. But we do not forget people who helped us during our growing up process, and you are definitely one of them. Trust me, we have LOTS of stories to tell. And bythetime we're back, we'll fill you up with ALL of them until you might even bored of it and shout "STOP". XD.
And sir, the reason why I keep asking you to update your blog is because I want to see how you're doing there. Because we don't chat a lot. Only by reading your blog can I know what you are doing and feeling. That's one of the way of keeping in touch apart from facebook, MSN or skype.
Sir, we really do, miss you a lot. Just like how we miss our family, friends and Malaysia! And we'll be meeting REAL SOON!
Until then, Take care! <3
Sir,
a new post...yay...
wow time really flies and it feels like yesterday we last chatted thru msn and now I'm preparing for my last exam.
See everyone has u in our heart. 一日为师 终生为父.
U are an amazing lecturer and we will always remember that. Hope to see u when in Malaysia but I'm transitting in Singapore. Maybe you would like another trip in Kuching?? haha
PS: Manchester people have not grown up at all, trust me sir. I have visited them in Manchester haha
Sir, we care~~ There's one serious shortcoming regarding the new generations today, that is, we want to love but somehow we do not know the way to express it out. Then we tend to be ignorant, day by day. Sir, hope to see you very soon! Yumcha in Cheras and wherever it be~~ hehehe~~
squii aylwin!!!!! =p
sir we still love u as always :) miss you ♥
Post a Comment